Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sarah Palin Puts ALL THREE Of Her Feet In Her Mouth

She slams former First Lady Barbara Bush, blames the Bushes for the economy's problems, and blows it on the "BS Your Way to The Presidency" show. ABC's George Stephanopoulos reports:



ABC's story is here.

Oh! And she slams current First Lady, Michelle Obama, for taking an interest in children's nutrition! Imagine that. It didn't occur to me that Sarah has four feet. My mistake! I wish I'd paid more attention when she talked about being an animal. She says grizzly bear, but I'm not so sure about that ... .

You can read my post about Glenn Beck's game show, "BS Your Way to The Presidency," here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$arah Paylin is a gift that keeps on giving.
Never, has one person given me so many laughs.
And this Thanksgiving I'm giving thanks to $arah Paylin and her family for the best comedy routine.