Wednesday, November 24, 2010

President Obama Does Not Think About Sarah Palin

In an upcoming interview, President Obama will be asked whether he could beat Sarah Palin in 2012 and will tell Barbara Walters:

"I don't think about Sarah Palin. Obviously Sarah Palin has a strong base of support in the Republican Party and I respect those skills, But I spend most of my time right now on how I can be the best possible president. And my attitude has always been, from the day I started this job that if I do a good job and if I'm delivering for the American people the politics will take care of itself."

"A Barbara Walters Special: A Thanksgiving Visit with President and Mrs. Obama" will air at 10:00 PM ET, Friday, and takes place in the White House.

During an interview to be aired at 10:00 PM, December 9, on "Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People," Sarah Palin will say, "I believe so," when asked by Walters, "If you ran for President, could you beat President Obama?"

The post's photo came from CBS' Political Hotsheet.

5 comments:

0>w/hole>1 said...

"Pres" mispelling in blentry title.

That said, when I read this on TPM, I thought to myself a) what a grownup response, illustrating how somebody with a functional understanding of the difference between a person's "outdoor" and "indoor" voice should behave, and b) I can't imagine a quicker way to get under her skin that doesn't involve prosecution and/or seizure of funds and chattels.

Anonymous said...

Whats the rocket science here.
Very few out in the 'real' world think about this woman.
Despite the non-stop msm coverage of her every poop.

Half the peeps in the US didnt know the RW took the house.
Her name does not pop up in most US households by word or on any news they may watch.
The msm is who is busybee with this.
Remember, most people in the US do not watch cable msm.
Other than bloggers who are doing the job they should be doing watching her every poop, most people in the US dont give a shit about this, or these, nouveau riche spawn of godzilla.

Joie Vouet said...

O>w/whole>1, Thanks. It's corrected. Watching DWTS must have done something to my mind :)

**

9:45, Agreed .. 100%

**

It's interesting to go to Google news or any newspaper's website. Palin isn't on the front page. At Google, you have to type 'Palin' into the search box!

Anonymous said...

scarah will come back with some childish mean girl response that will inspire her non-thinking followers.

Anonymous said...

re the picture - Obama's doing the talking and Sarah's likin' what she's hearin', gazing at him in first-lady-like awe.