1. “she has never said no”It's good to see humor being used to swat down these "Sarah's running" stories.
2. “she made a promise to Piper”
3. “she’s received an outpouring of Facebook and Twitter support”
4. “we have not heard much from her since her bus tour which makes me suspicious that she is gearing up”
5. “as the days go on, some of the declared Republican candidates are having a few troubles—whether it be a gaffe or troubles raising money”
6. “something something real Americans”
7. “I read in the Des Moines Register that there are Palin volunteers—not from a Palin organization—all over the ground in Iowa”
8. “the lease on the tour bus doesn’t expire until 2013 anyway”
10. “the reality show was a complete bust”
11. “there seems to be a media strategy”
12. “she has already gone through the media digging into her life”
13. “lost a bet”
14. “are there any signs she is not running other than that she is not physically in Iowa and has not declared a candidacy?”
If you're having any trouble distinguishing Van Susteren's reasons from Vanity Fair's, see Vanity Fair's "Seven Reasons Why Sarah Palin Is Running for President, According to Her Best Friend, Greta Van Susteren" to learn which are Van Susteren's reasons and which are Vanity Fair's.
Politico's "Van Susteren thinks Palin is in" has the reasons from Van Susteren's blog.